HR Knowledge is on the hunt for talented, driven, and passionate people to join our clients’ growing organizations!
Check out some of our open positions below. To see a full list of opportunities, visit our Careers Page!
Senior Field Technician
Our client is an IT Consultant/Management company looking for the right candidate to grow within their organization. The ideal candidate is a natural problem solver who is confident and enjoys interacting with people. The Senior Field Technician should be an outgoing individual who can think on their feet, learn technical issues quickly and communicate to customers in plain English, with patience and empathy.
- Provides remote technical support for end-users inclusive of troubleshooting and repair of hardware and software related issues, including peripheral devices, connectivity to local and wide area networks.
- Onsite Management of client’s IT infrastructure including project base work, working with client to identify their IT goals, being involved in quarterly strategic business meetings managing overall client IT support.
- Sets up new computer equipment based on a standard configuration.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Monitor backups daily and troubleshoot any back up issues.
- Manage assigned client networks.
- Must have 5+ years’ experience providing hands on technical support in a multi-user environment.
- Experienced with troubleshooting, diagnosing, and problem resolution computer, peripheral and network related issues.
- Solid analytic and problem-solving skills.
- A strong service and work ethic, with a focus on delivering high quality service support.
- Solid working knowledge of Windows Server through 2012 R2, MS Exchange 2007-2012, Remote Desktop Services, etc.
- Expert knowledge of Virtualization (Hyper-V and ESX/VMware) from buildup and deployment to administration – and the server hardware that supports them.
- Experience with Desktop PC hardware skills, troubleshooting, diagnostics, cleanups, etc., Server support and troubleshooting a must. Software skills for Office, Office 365, Google Apps and other basic business apps.
- Keen knowledge of firewall concepts and configuration.
- CompTIA A+, MCP preferred, Additional IT Certifications a major plus.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, and able to prioritize numerous tasks.
Did you know that we can help you fill your current and future hiring needs? As a recruitment outsourced solution, our Hiring Process Management™ (HPM)™ methodology embraces the full range of tasks involved in recruiting – from crafting the job description to candidate acquisition, vetting and selection, and even negotiating the employment offer. As companies increase their productivity to meet business goals, the demand for talent also increases. The process of identifying, recruiting, and screening new employees is multi-faceted and complex. Hiring the wrong employee can be detrimental to your company’s employee morale, productivity, and bottom line. Our Hiring Process Management™ is an end-to-end service that takes on all of your recruiting responsibilities. Our recruiters become your corporate recruiting department.
Click here to learn more about our Hiring Process Management™.
For additional information, please contact Melissa Gillespie at email@example.com.
What Our Clients Say
Rob Cardin, co-owner and CFO of Andover Audio, an electronic design and engineering company, wanted to outsource all non-core functions of his business. He puts it this way: “We really needed a partner that offered the full gamut of HR services, not just payroll processing and employee benefits, but also support for new hires, including recruiting and onboarding new employees. We couldn’t be happier. We just hired another employee through HR Knowledge’s HPM Service and it cost us less than 10 percent of their salary.”